Total War: Arena is a team-based historical strategy game. It is set in a time when ancient Greeks, ancient Romans, and Barbarians are all fighting each other to the death. The game is free to play, and is based on the original Total War series.
Players can play as legendary heroes such as Leonidas, Miltiades, and Alexander the Great. The game also features enormous, fast-based 10-vs-10 real-time battles. Additionally, players control various units with numerous warriors clashing across a variety of battlefields.
Key features of Total War: Arena include:
- Team-based strategy.
- Epic-scale, real-time battles.
- Custom made battlefield maps.
- Built for multiplayer RTS fans.
- Ability to level up commanders and units to open up skills, weapons and abilities.
- High quality strategy gameplay.