Grand Ages: Medieval
Grand Ages: Medieval is a real-time strategy game that begins in the year 1050, right at the start of the Middle Ages.
In the game you start as a simple mayor governing a small settlement and can end up ruling the entirety of Medieval Europe.
In addition to outstanding graphics, the game has the following features:
- Explore a gigantic game world of over 30 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
- Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
- Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
- Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
- Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
- Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players via network and online