Euros fever comes to Cities Skylines!
England may have suffered the ignominy of last 16 elimination by minnows Iceland on Monday, but on Cities Skylines it doesn’t have to be that way in your metropolis!
With new free downloadable content ‘Match Day’ allowing players to add stadiums to their towns, players will now be able to reap all of the benefits and challenges of hosting major sporting events in their citizens’ backyard.
The free “Match Day” DLC includes:
- A Stadium for your City – Build a stadium in your city and become the home of a major sports franchise
- Match Day Mechanics: Prepare for increased traffic coming to and from your arena on match day – and reap the rewards from ticket revenue
- Customize your local team colors
- New stadium-related policies
- A New Hat for Chirper (!)