Stardew Valley Co-op Multiplayer Confirmed
Stardew Valley will be getting a cooperative multiplayer in the not too distant future, developer Eric Barone has announced.
In his latest blog post, the lone developer has said that he will receive some help with the technical side of the multiplayer, from Chucklefish.
He also used the post to announce that version 1.1 will contain substantial content, including more end game content and more marriage content for all spouses, which should please a lot of players. There will also be some tweaks to make things more convenient including the ability to be able to move buildings that you have placed rather than demolishing them and rebuilding them.
Here’s the full list of changes we can expect in 1.1:
- More late-game content
- New farm buildings
- New crops
- New artisan goods
- New advanced farming/producing mechanics
- Shane and Emily will be marriage candidates. They will also have more events and dialogue as a result.
- More marriage content for all spouses
- More events for the non-marriage NPC’s
- Improvements/Additions to mining and combat
- Ability to move buildings and other convenience features
- More bug fixes
- More secrets
- More small, fun touches to the world
Will you play the multiplayer? What do you think of what’s planned for the 1.1 update? Let us know in the comments below.