Wargroove is a turn-based strategy game in which the player is able to control a military unit and wage war on adversaries. The game caters for up to 4 players. There are 12 various ‘commanders’ to play as, and each has their own distinct personality and qualities.
According to the developers, ‘accessibility [is] at the forefront’ of the design, and there are also ‘deep gameplay mechanics that complement strategic play’.
There are multiplayer options, and Wargroove features an editing tool that enables players to create their very own maps.
Key features of Wargroove include:
- 12+ unique commanders from the 4 warring factions
- Story mode
- Local and online multiplayer modes
- Local and online competitive and co-op play
- In-game map and campaign editors
- high resolution pixel battle scenes
- More features TBC.