Rescue HQ – The Tycoon is a tactical management sim in which players must build, organise and manage a join station for firefighters, police, and ambulance workers. There is a particular focus on managing resources and of course responding to emergencies.
Players will have a limited budget and must make important decisions, hire crew, and provide a variety of vehicles whilst keeping calm and making sure everybody is happy.
Key features of Rescue HQ – The Tycoon include:
- Three emergency departments in the same station.
- Ability to build and expand the station.
- Two different settings.
- Resource management.
- Diverse missions.
- Modding capabilities of all assets, maps and missions.
- Day/night cycle shifts.
- Paperwork in the police department.
- Patients feature in the medical division.
- Large operations in the firefighting department.
- Ability to purchase property.
- Ability to earn rewards.
Geeky Hobbies stated that the reason the game ‘works so well is that it does a good job streamlining the mechanics making it easy to build the headquarters you desire’.