Mad Games Tycoon
Mad Games Tycoon is a simulation game from Eggcode which allows you to start your own video game company back in the early days of gaming – the 1980s.
Reaction to this title has been highly positive so far, and we think it’s definitely worth checking out. Here’s a more detailed description of the game courtesy of Steam:
Manage the various aspects of your company
- From being able to produce your own games in-house to buying up your competitors, the game allows for total control of your game company and the direction you wish to take it in.
Develop the games of your dreams
- You are given the freedom to develop the game of your dreams.
- Develop or buy a someone else’s game engine and create a simple Platformer or the next big MMORPG. You can set your main focus on graphics, sound, technique and gameplay.
- Choose between core and casual gamers as the targeted audience for your game.
- Should your game have Copy Protection? Want to use an offical Movie License for your game?
- This only a few of the possibilities for you to develop your own groundbreaking, best selling game.
Build your office from scratch
- You can arrange your office by your own imagination.
- Build development, server, training, or production rooms and your own executive office.
- Place some desks, cabinets and plants to keep your employees happy.
- There are a lot of objects and rooms to create a personalized and effective office.
- Build a customer support office to keep the fans happy, build warehouses and production rooms to make and produce your own games in bulk, setting the prices and deciding what to include.
- Start your own game development studio
- Create your own dream games
- Build multiple development rooms and become a prolific game studio!
- Buy out your competition, make improvements and have them make games for you.
- Cut deals with publishers or produce your own
- Show your new hit games off at the games convention to attract fans
- Tons of genres, features and topics
- Research new technologies
- More than 120 different game screenshots
- Hire game design legends
- Train your employees and make industry defining games
- Create a next-gen engine and sell it to other companies for profit
- Buy new and larger office buildings
- More then 100 licenses to base your games on
- Develop and sell your own AAA Engine
- Produce a next-gen game console