Gladiabots is a robot combat strategy game in which players can assemble robots, create their artificial intelligence, and send them into battle against other robots. Players can ‘improve, refine and repeat’ their AI construction until they win against friends and online players.
According to the developer, players can ‘decide when your units should attack, gather resources, support each other, retreat depending on health, react to the circumstances on the battlefield’ and much more. Best of all, players don’t need any programming skills at all to play and enjoy the game.
Key features of Gladiabots include:
- Solo player campaign mode, sandbox mode, and online multiplayer mode.
- Powerful AI programming system with 100+ parameters and millions of possible combinations.
- Ability to rank up and earn points.
- Ability to customise robots to personal specification.
- Cross platform multiplayer.
- The ability to battle friends when they are offline.
- Customisable robot crew.
The face behind France-based developer GFX47 reportedly decided to quit his job at Amplitude Studios to work full time on this game.